With more complex storytelling, richer characters, and deeper plots, we need to dictate the outcome sometimes. There are specific titles which force us to decide the fates of the characters, entire species or even the worlds. It helps in gaining more immersive experience. The moral quandaries that you choose often leave you in doubt and thereby affecting your enjoyment of the game. However, this type of moral choices doesn’t apply to each and every game; here, we will discuss a few hardest moral choices that you need to make.
- Fallout 3 is one such game where you need to feature your fair shares of choices. However, the toughest part is to decide whether to destroy or not the small settlement of Megaton. The little town is one of the first places that you will visit and is built around an unexploded atomic bomb. It totally depends on how you want to play the game and what reputation you are looking for.
- The second game of moral choices is Splinter Cell which requires a double agent. The game consists of decision-making where you need to choose between your friend or blow your cover. The decision you make at this point will affect the remaining part of the game, and the outcome will evolve in accordance with
- The third important game is the heavy rain which is a very interesting and complex game as it involves a distinctive feeling. The game is basically set around four characters where they are brilliantly involved around each other in one way or another. The toughest decision that you need to make here is whether it is right to kill a stranger who has no fault in order to save your loved one’s life while the decision can be easy for some people and a lot harder for others.
- The next game which affects moral choices in Mass Effect 3. No matter whatever be the ending of the game, this game will give you some fantastic moments to remember. Here, the game will leave you with the toughest choice of choosing between two races, the Geth and the Quarians. Whomever you choose, the destruction of an entire race depends on your choice, and this makes it damn hard.
- The last one is The Walking Dead which is also an interesting game when it comes to moral choices. The game will go through you in several choices one after the other, and at times it will become really difficult to choose the particular one. One of the decisions in this game will be when Clementine has to choose whether to kill Lee or not. As both of them will be working together in a few episodes, and they will get close, the decision will be harder.
All these games will test your moral choices, and your decision will play a vital role in the game. The games mentioned in this article are some of the best based on moral choices, and you can get them on cdkeyprices.com.